General Admission Tickets Are Now Sold Out!
In just three weeks, general admission tickets for TEDxPaonia, the first ever TEDx event on the western slope, have SOLD OUT! This is a testament to the desire for intellectually stimulating entertainment here in the North Fork Valley.
Our production, marketing, budget and sponsorships and curation teams are working tirelessly to ensure that TEDxPaonia is a success and that our town is represented well. TEDxPaonia talks will be produced and made into high-quality videos and shared around the world.
Though general admission tickets are sold out, we still have some VIP tickets available. VIP attendees receive admission to an intimate soiree at Cirque Cyclery, Paonia’s newest exciting business on Grand Ave, with TEDxPaonia speakers and performers on Friday, February 5th, (the night before the conference) that includes:
- Musical performances by sultry singer Gabrielle Louise and percussionist David Alderdice
- A fun, upbeat reading by Western Slope Poet Laureate Rosemerry Trommer
- Readings/performances by Craig Childs, Alex Johnson and Teya Cranson
- Local food prepared by Remedy Café
- Wine and cocktails with fresh juices
- The opportunity to network and engage in fascinating conversation with TEDxPaonia speakers and performers
- Up-close seating at the Paradise Theatre on event day
We are thrilled to bring this exciting event to the western slope and Paonia, and hope to see you there!!
Questions? Comments? Let us know below or email us.