Speakers And Ticket Options
The TEDxPaonia executive team is pleased to announce our speakers and performers! The theme for our conference on February 6, 2016 is “Pushing Through the Pavement.”
General admission tickets are available on Brown Paper Tickets for $50 until January 15; after this date, they are $65. An upgraded VIP experience is available for $100, and will include a meet-and-greet with speakers, performers, and the executive team on February 5th with drinks and hors d’oeuvres, and priority seating at the event.
Colorado Music Event Producer Rob Miller of Pickin’ Productions.
All of the speakers and performers are regionally or nationally renowned leaders in their fields. They reside in or have deep connections to Paonia, Colorado.
- Percussionist & Rhythm School Founder, David Alderdice
- Green Investor & Author, Hal Brill
- Bicycle Engineer & Entrepreneur, ZachKrapfl
- Folk Singer/Songwriter, Gabrielle Louise
- Eco Architect, Doug Beall
- Conservationist Writer, Alex Johnson
- Fitness Coach & U.S. Air Force Veteran, Kalvin Evans
- Psychotherapist & Cultural Animator, Marcie Telander
- Western Slope Poet Laureate, Rosemerry Trommer
- Psychologist & Addictions Counselor, Dr. Nicholas Taylor
- High School Football Coach and Teacher, Brent McRea
- Alternative Education Entrepreneur, Dev Carey
- Science Writer, Christie Aschwanden
- Storyteller & Author, Craig Childs
- Environment & Public Health Journalist, Rebecca Clarren
- Farmer & Community Organizer, Harrison Topp
The TEDxPaonia Team would like to extend a special thanks to the following confirmed sponsors:
TEDxPaonia is seeking sponsors who see the benefit of elevating local thought leaders and engaging with a global audience. Sponsorship benefits include your logo on TED Talk videos and tickets to the event.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Julia Bowman, Sponsorships Coordinator.
Questions? Concerns? Please comment below or email us.